11/01/2006

Never Again (and Other Ramdom Musings from Today)

I teach a class at a seminary two afternoons a week. After my class, there’s a class offered on the Sho’ah. Today, at the end of class, one of the women asked her peers, “Do we have Holocaust today?”

It’s always interesting to meet new and exciting people when they leave comments on your blog. Today, it was this guy. Don’t click the link if you’re sensitive to nivul peh and extreme irreverence. Otherwise, it’s a trip.

Since I’ve been listening to U2 lately, I’ve noticed that I identify with some of their songs in a very basic way. Indeed, they are an Irish group who lament the situation in their homeland, are looking for some kind of spirituality, but are clearly disgusted by the religious pretense for war. Will Israel produce a U2?

No comments: